First Clinics by OPAF
Introductory Level Adaptive Recreation for Anyone with a Physical or Mobility Challenge
First Stride + First Things First
- Dancing Through Life
- Calling all artists, art collectors, and art enthusiasts!
- Once an Athelete, Always an Athlete
- OPAF Seeks Art Donations from the O&P Community
- First Stride First Things First Clinics held in Chicago and Kansas City
- First Volley Amputee & Adaptive Tennis Tournament in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Rehab Systems hosts First Swing in Boise
- First Volley Tennis Tournament
- What People Are Saying - OPAF First Scuba Clinic
- What People Are Saying - OPAF First Dance & First Swim
- UTSW Students host First Dance & First Swim Clinics in Dallas
- OPAF hosts First Dive Intro to Scuba Clinic in Boston
Hi Robin, Chris and Nikki!
I wanted to take a minute to send our thanks to you for coming out to share the First Things First clinic with us at the AMPOWER Women's Retreat. I was blown away by the impact that it had on the participants. Chris, you were just tremendous! The feedback that we received was very positive and a few said it was the one thing that meant the most to them overall. I have to say that one of my favorite quotes from the entire weekend was once one of the participants worked with Chris to get onto the floor, she said, "Wow! I haven't been down here in four years!"
Really life changing stuff. Thank you again for your time and talent!
AMPOWER National Coordinator